Physical, Parent Permission Forms & athletic fee information
Athletic Fees Procedures for 2021 – 2022
High school student athletic fees are $75 and are payable to the student's home high school. This annual fee allows the student to participate in multiple sports without any additional fees for this school year.
Middle school student athletic fees are $50 and are payable to the student's home middle school even if the student plays only a high school sport. If the student plays both a middle and high school sport, they are assessed the annual $50 fee only one time – payable to the student’s home middle school.
Athletic secretaries/bookkeepers at the high school and middle school will need to share information regarding the payment of fees related to those middle school students playing high school sports.
*****For those who wish to be a part of the AHS Eagle GOLF Program:*****
Any rising 7th-12th grade student at Fulmer, Pine Ridge, or Airport is welcome!
- The first practice will be at Charwood CC on Monday, January 31st at 4:30 PM and will last until 6:00 pm or as daylight allows. We will remain on that schedule for the remainder of the week (M-TH).
- If you can’t make the first meeting or week of practice but are still interested, just let me know.
- Some practices may be slightly longer or shorter depending on the objectives of practice and may be adjusted based on school release times.
- You should bring a water bottle and a snack to practice with you!
- If you do not have clubs but want to be part of the team, we will attempt to provide clubs on a first come basis.
- If for some reason practice or a home match cannot be held you will be notified by 2:00.
If you are interested or have any questions, contact Coach Andrew Price!
[email protected] or (803) 603-1788